Name: andi
color: grey
mood: depressed and bored
Song of the moment: I'm not okay(i promise) by my chemical romance
right now i am mad at someone none of u know, listening to music, ignoring my science worksheet, on fb, mad a tagged photo. Listening to mychemical romance. the song is give em' hell, kid. I am also thinking about popsicles and how much i need the icecream man which reminds me yesterday i was in the car and we drove by the icecream truck and it was a WOMAN i know i sound sexist but I am soooo used to having a ugly guy in a dirty beard handing out tastey treats. haha wowza anyways i am about to draw a little and go downstairs for pizza yumish u know what? no it sounds gross bleh. Yesterday we had hamburger helper it was weird looking it was kinda purple. ugh i didn't eat it i has leftover chinese. i sprayed by hair with to much hairpray this morning and my mom freaked out she had to do this whole speech on how pretty i am and how she doesn't want me to become "emo". or as she put it one of those uglyy kids who roam around with way tooo much make-up and are dumb. whatever. I finished my "punctuation" HA mErE! have fun!
i hate you >:(
ReplyDeletehaha mere haha. -andie
ReplyDeleteYou are not nice
ReplyDeleteu really need to get in the habit of signing ur name -ANDIE
ReplyDeletewow- Meredith :PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
ReplyDelete