Name: Andie
Mood: Confused/guilty
Color: beige
Song: Yesterday's feelings by the used
So when i shadowed at chs, one of the guys i kinda met was name Eric Enloe. He was kinda tall, slender, goofy, black hair. Crooked smile (u get the point) Anyways, I befriended him on facebook and He said this to me, "Hey ur hot" and i was like okkkaaayyyy... Then yesterday I was all mad and i got on fb and he said this "hey sexy' And so Like me i took all of me anger and frustration out on him. And i felt really guilty for being a jerk to him. So today I apoligized and said I was sorry for being so rude and all that stuff. Then afterwords he said, " I still think ur hottt" So i just ignored that asked him what he was doing and said bye and got off. Sounds simple right? No it's not. Cause he is super hot. And i really wanted to stay on there and talk to him but nooooo. Cause I needed to be the one to say bye not him. ME. Then it would seem like I get that all the time (which i don't) Which he prob says to all the girls he meets. Which makes me feel great (not) Anyways i just felt like blogging about something. Any advice?
hmmmmmm well i think that if you do like him then if you dont like him calling you hot all the time you should tell him that and try to be friends and notihng more -Meredith
ReplyDeleteha is in a relationship now with someone now. haha. I'm just gonna forget him for now. -andi
ReplyDeletesingle yet again he is. -andi
ReplyDelete