So I'm trying to figure out what begnning of my post. I can't steal Andie's I know she will be mad so .... Think.... Think.... Think? What about saying my name mood friend of the day animal of the day and book of the day. Oh ya soooo got it well I think I'm going to try it now ……
Name: Mic
Mood: Fine
FOTD: Amanda
AOTD: dog
BOTD: Percey Jackson 2
well I really don't feel like writing right now. But I did had a good day. And I love my coach Amanda. Andie and I also had our lemonade stand today it was good but it could of been better. Well I should say any thing it is just something to remember until Andie leaves and she leaves us to be unhappy the whole 8th grade. It was supose to be the best year but nooooo Andie has to leave. So ya I think I'm going to lay in bed and read. :) ¿¡€;¥§
hmmmmm -andie
ReplyDeleteWhat???? Mic
ReplyDelete