Monday, May 17, 2010

shhhhhh

Name: Meredith
Mood: Fine
Color: mellow green
Song: not sure

MY ARM HURTS! as you all know i sprained it and it kills!
I just wanted to post this to say i love you guys and i have not
told anyone this but i am not coming back next year either
My mom wants me to got to wentzville middle so that i
make friends before high school im sorry this is so sudden
I LOVE YOU! and like andie said will deperately miss you
You guys are like the other part of me i love you with all
my heart and will miss you so much.

4 comments:

  1. Ok.... Mere are you really. Idk you like a lot and to kind putt it out there like that I have to question that. But if you are not joking then :( :,(. Why you know kristen. That us just not far. Do u get any say in this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mere I take back what I say. Mic :,(

    ReplyDelete
  3. bahahahahaha! i can't believe u did this! wowza hahaha. U made mic cry! wow. haha - andie. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. no stealing my begining thingy! mine! u make up ur own. that ones mine. so different q's -andie

    ReplyDelete