Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My Day!!!

Today was good! Ok so soo WEIRD!!! So in Reading we are readding about Corrie ten Boom and she help Jews hide from the Gastapo. So in the Beje they have a buzzer that sounds in the house to tell the Jews they need to go in to the secret room. Well when Mrs. Glenson " I didn't plan a drill today" thought Corrie" THE FIRE DRILL WENT OFF!!! I thought I was imaging the the buzzer ing the Beje. It was so funny!!!

Lit and Com was good. The onlything is that Mrs. Mathews asked all the girls to stay after class. We were not in trouble, she juat wanted to talk about how we are dressing. I think she was just trying to protect us from the sick mind of BOYS!!!

Well the 8th grade left for their 8th grade trip. So we had MRS. CHRISTIAN!!!! I love her sooo much, she is soooo COOL!!! And i had a debt with Brad. Skating is SO A SPORT!!!

-Mic

1 comment:

  1. i love how you blog about the stuff that we were all there for oh i love you michaela- Meredith

    ReplyDelete