OOOOHHHHHH!!! i just made some din din and then im going to finish my friut plate. I cant want to go to Brunwick home and wear my Spirit Day Clothes alll day. The cool thing is that it is only the 7th grade. I think that is good we worked hard to raise alllll that money.
Then my day at school was pretty good. I have no Homework... wellll??? I can work on my Reading thing poster. So I think I will do that and maybe work on my Com thing that has to do with Lit... ????
Well I havent been on this blog in forever ssssssssooooooo....
1. had tacos for may 5th
2. went to Stars on Ice with my AWSOME COACH!!! That was really funny and fun cuz she was a little loco. And wow i cant even say! LOL
3. Had a great Mommy Day!! My mom thought that everything we did was AWSOME
-Mic
No comments:
Post a Comment