Mood: sympathetic
Color: emerald green
Song: Disloyal order of the buffalos by fall out boy
A lot of people know now so i'm going to say it on here so all of you know. Do not make a big deal out of it or telll anyone UNLESS they ask but still don't act like it is a big deal if they ask. So my announcement is: I am leaving our school. I will be going to a different school next year. I wanted all 3 of you to know. Do not I REAPEAT do NOT make a big deal out of this and blab it to every person at our school. So tommorrow shall be my last uniform day EVER. Thank goodness.
Sry guys but i luv u all. but I gotta try this school out next year and see if i'm gonna go there for highschool or not. We will MOST DEFINATLY keep in touch. If you don't get it this is the WHOLE reason I started this blog to keep some memories about 7th grade with my best friends. Do not worry your pretty little heads because the 3 years i've been at our school I will NEVER have as best friends as you guys. I've NEVER had as close friends as you guys. My old school sucked and you pulled me out of it and THANK GOSH u made me less girly too WAYYYYY less girly. So i just want u to know I'm leaving. our school. for good. <):0>-/--< (<--- lepricon of friendship)
i love you- Meredith
ReplyDeletedid u like my lepricon of friendship??? here is his brother <);0>-/--< -andie
ReplyDelete