Monday, May 17, 2010

:,(

What I'm going right now..... Crying my eyes out. I just found out that I could just the blog on my iPod. But I wish I didn't. I fond out that to of my best friends are leaving. It just me and Anna next year. I'm probly going to cry myself to sleep tonight. Mere and Andie I love you guys sooo much. I will never ever forget I shared a computer seat with or the person that really showed me how to draw. Mere Andie and Anna you guys are like sisters to me. I really wish I wasn't losing 2 of them next year. Andie is right this is for our 7 th grade memories. But this is my late year with Mere and Andie. Then next year is my late year with Anna. So this is the thing that will really keep us together. We will always be the 4 forever and for always. Mic :,(

No comments:

Post a Comment