Name:andie
mood: boredcolor: yellow
Song of the moment: annie by safety suit
Okay dokay then. I am bored as a board. bleh bleh bleh. Ryan WAS texting me. Cole is instant messaging me on fb.(im ignoring him) Sorry cole i'm tired! i just got off fb and i am back to my music... again. Now i'm texting micky. I still haven't done my science homework. I'll probably do it tommorrow morning or something like that. I have a weird craving for whipped cream. yum. ugh now i'm hungry. Tomorrow we have musical productions and we're doing this music skit and apparently i'm the main girl. (because of mrs. mcunes guilt because she treated me like crap and now she is trying to make it up by saying kind words and giving me a "big" part") Anyway i'm just a little mad at her right now. So now i leave u with my ipod in hand and about to sneak downstairs for some animal fat (whipped cream). Farewell, my friends
No comments:
Post a Comment