name: ANDI
Mood: in a "I HATE EVERYONE!" moodcolor: black
Song: a pistol to my temple by scary kids scaring kids
Sitting on my bed. (i hate william gingrich)Major headache. (i strongly dislike william Gingrich) Lingrock the mighty is by my side, he is my stuffed animal i made (William g. is an idiot) I got my manicure done yesterday. (William g. should get a life) They are a dark purple and look kind of maroon. (William g is a poser) The guy who did my nails was gay and kept chatting merrily in chinese or some dead language. (william g acts like a gay retard) And I just got done reading my book for the second time through: Dead generation. (william g is part of a dead generation of loserfaces) To get to the point of this post it is: my life sucks and I am REALLY mad at william Gingrich.
Dude if you hate him so much then why do you talk to him?!?- Meredith
ReplyDelete