Monday, May 3, 2010

I'm going crazy!!

Wow!! I had a lot... but not a lot of homework. *confused* Well i don't have to do it for much longer. SCHOOL IS ALMOST OUT!!! I think we have 20 day to go... YES!! Now i nedd to go practice for band. Got to won this prize our teacher is going to give us.... A LUNCH ON HER!! well i guess that isn't that crazy... righht now. Just you want.
Mic

5 comments:

  1. Mine is cooler than Andie... mine is in color

    ReplyDelete
  2. shut up mine is in cool format so PUT THAT IN UR MIGHTY MEAL! -andie

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and its 21 days and 2 hours and 1 minute ha! -- -andie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andie you must have no life to be able to think of that :P -Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  5. i so have a life i was just looking at the clock and i figured it out its not like i put in the seconds or anything -andie

    ReplyDelete