Well im in Michigan and it is going great. im having sooo much funny. I get to play with babies all day and i have one that really likes me and he is the cutest, his name is Sam! and there is sooo many more kids that is love and we all will have to get together when i come back and Ill tell you gut alll about them.
Well about the title I think Im going to let Nathan go.... YES THANK YOU GOD! But there is this new boy. His name is Brandon and he is a year older than us. He plays hockey and his is a Christian. And Im not spying on him, his mom told me all about him. His mom is the cook at the school I have been helpping out.... she really likes me. Btu ya he is really cute. All the staff is telling me he is really cute... Are you in to boys?... Do you think he is cute?... I wouldnt answer that one!
SO YA! MIC
Michaela an Brandon sittin in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g
ReplyDeletehahahahhahaha... NOT
ReplyDeleteMIC