Sunday, June 13, 2010

update

name: andi
Mood: slap-happy
color: blue (lol)
Song: Crayons can melt on us for all I care by reliant K

I have SO many stories to tell from the camp I went to "big stuf" I met a bunch of people from Georgia, alabama, new mexico, tennesse, IlLiNoEs, you name it. I had sooooooo much fun. i met a lot of good friends their. I met sara, she lives here she is really cool, just a tiny bit moody and violent. I also met Dylan, I talked on the phone with him for like 2 hours today it was hilarious. But we're just friends. He is awesome. But i don't think i like him like that just as a guy friend. His mom and dad are seperated and he lives in illinoes or however you spell it. He is going to be a sophmore. But because his mom and dad are seperated, his mom has a boyfriend in lake saint louis so I will most likely see him again. I might go to six fags with him and his mom and their family. :D who knows??? haha i'm so giddy. mwhahahaha. anyways, I think I got way tanner on the beach. but as you have figured I wore my high tops the whole time and i think I got a tan line on my ankle lol. I have a meeting with the principal at chs tomorrow. Wish me luck! yikes. Dylan is supposed to call me later tonight but i doubt if he does, he is probably wiped out. He has a job mowing lawns and one lawn takes 4 HOURS! FOUR HOURS! i could not do that. At the camp I went to the worship and the preaching was AMAZING!(the food not so much ew) I feel as if I have a stronger relationship with god now. I need to make sure of that more often. I'm gonna go now and hopefully you will comment after reading this. WHO KNOWS??? hahahahaha buh-byeeeee lol

4 comments: