Thursday, August 26, 2010

school

My new school is pretty good. I met a bunch of people but i have a TON of homework like everyday.:( but other than that i love it. i Miss you guys insanely though, i've met a lot of good friends but it's gonna take a long time for me to become even a little bit as close as we all are... well, for me at least haha idk about you. cause we're like this *crosses fingers*
I've decided to ignore all things that involve dating at my new school since that ruins a bunch of friendships and so far it's working fairly well. I have a bunch of guy friends but no more than that BUT i can't make a promises cause you know me. I make a bunch of mistakes... it's just my nature:)
Well i gots to finish me "homework" so siya!

1 comment: